CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Family Fun


My dad flew in from Oklahoma over the weekend so I thought it would be the perfect time to throw a family party. All of my brothers, sister and their families came. It was really nice to have my parents back in Utah, with them being so far away they don't get to see their grandkids much. Parris and I had everyone come to our house on Friday night for a bbq. That night we ate, played games and Parris set up his projector so we could watch a movie outside. Saturday morning we surprised everyone with breakfast( we wanted to put their breakfast in front of their bedroom door, kinda like they do at the Anniversary Inn; but some of the family got out of bed before Parris and I had time to make the drop off). After breakfast we went to our swimming pool and hung out. It was so much fun having everyone come and stay. I love my family and I love that all of the new cousins can get together and play.

Kevin playing ring toss

Collyn and Grandma C.
Grandpa with Carlee, Collyn and Braydon
Parris cooking some good food
Collyn and Braydon running away
Collyn ,Carlee and Braydon at the swimming pool
Collyn is obsessed with the Wiggles, Parris set up his movie screen outsides so all of the kids could watch the Wiggles before it got too dark. My camera started to run out of batteries so I only got a little footage of the kids dancing.

5 comments:

Andria said...

I am so glad you guys had a fun time. You put in so much effort to make it a nice weekend for your family. I am sure they appreciated it!! It was fun to see all of them.

Madsen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Yea, I guess I could try playing some softball ~ if you want our team to lose!

Katie McCaul said...

That one of your dad and Collin is so cute!!! Thanks for the good grub. That was a fun party Friday I wish we would have went swimming with you Saturday.

Larc said...

It's so great to see families having fun and a good time. We're all obsessed with Wiggles. I stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd share the Wiggles' World Theme Song I found. It's pretty splashy site.

JAKKnielson said...

Gosh I wish I lived closer so I could come to your fun parties! Hey this is Amber I have a blog at jaknielson.blogspot.com. Check me out!!! ha Hope to see you on the fourth of July.