CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TAG

I was tagged by Sara to take photos of certain things in my house without cleaning. Even when I do try to clean Collyn is right behind me making a mess again. Got to love having kids ;)


1. The Laundry Room:

I love how I have shelves to store the laundry soap, cleaning supplies and tools on, but for some reason everything ends up on top of the dryer.

2. Favorite Room:

The family room is by far my favorite room in the house. It's the room where we go to watch t.v, play rock band, eat and hang out with family and friends.

3. What are my kids doing?

Reddek isn't technically my kid, but for 5 hours a day he comes close to being one. Collyn and Reddek have so much fun together and they are both big goofs.

Marley and Reece our a big part of our family. For awhile my dad thought Marley and Reece were going to be the only grandkids he was getting from me.



4. Favorite Shoes

I love my flip flops, they keep my feet nice and cool in the summer and they are fast and easy to put on. Parris hates when I wear shoes without socks, but I can't wear socks with my flip flops can I??




5. The Toilet

There are 4 toilets in our house. I picked the toilet that is used the least and yes the toilet seat was down.



6. The Kitchen Sink

The upstairs sink is pretty dirty so don't zoom in.


The downstairs kitchen sink

7. Our Fridge

I love my fridge, if there was a section for favorite thing in the house this would be it. There is plenty of room in the freezer for all the food I buy from Schwans.

8. Self Portrait

That would be me.

9. My Closet

Parris and I have separate closets, I love having my own space.


10. Dirtiest Room

Collyn's playroom is the dirtiest room in the house and it should be, he has some good times in this room.

11. Dream Vacation

Parris and I have always wanted to go to Graceland (Elvis Presley's home). Parris' nephew Kelly has been there several times and I think it's about time Parris and I have a turn.

I TAG KATIE AND ANDRIA!!!!!!

5 comments:

Andria said...

That was fun!!! Your self portrait is so cute!! When Joe gets home I will take my pictures!

Sara said...

seriously, two sinks, four toilets, sheesh!! maybe someday i'll be a grown up too and can live in a real house :)

Katie McCaul said...

That looks great! I can't believe how long that tag took me. Well have fun with your family this weekend...we will miss ya!

Madsen Family said...

your self portrait is so cute! i love how you and katie both have flowers in your hair in your pictures.

JAKKnielson said...

Hey Shannon, we moved to Ephraim on July 1. We live at the Gordon Apts, right above where you, Parris and Jason used to live. We like it alot. Seems like I haven't seen you forever. Hope to see ya at Audrey's blessing.