CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th the Clark clan went to family camp at Camp Maple Dale in Payson canyon. There were tonz of family activities that we took part in and I actually had a lot more fun then I thought I was going to have. Because this was a Clark family activity something had to go wrong and it did. The water at the camp ended up getting e-coli in it. A lot of families that were at the camp got sick from drinking and bathing in the water. All water was turned off and bottled water was brought in for all the families that stayed at the camp. We thus came up with the name Camp E-Coli, for one of the activities we made plaques and Parris joked about writing Camp E- Coli 2008 on his. lol. The night of the 4th we hiked up the canyon to a ledge so we could watch fire works in the valley, it wasn't the greatest view but it worked. I was also worried about camping with Collyn because he is a very crazy boy, he only had one bad spill and the rest were little ones that he could shake off. The bad spill happened the first day we were there, he was running down a hill tripped and did a summer salt and a half before sliding to a stop. There was a little scrap on the side of his face but after a good cry he "walked it off."

Parris and I had a lot of fun shooting guns, he won me but I like to say that I won cause i hit the middle section twice. Plus we all know how competitve I am and it just makes me feel better if I think I won.

Even though we were camping Collyn still had to get his Wiggles in. Also, Collyn had a lot of fun playing with Grandpa and Grandma C.

6 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

That is such a cute picture of Collyn...glad you guys had fun. We missed ya! Good thing none of you got sick.

Andria said...

It sounds like you guys had such a great time and I am glad that Collyn made it home in one piece. We did miss you guys. Avery missed Collyn very much!!

Grant and Candice said...

Your little boy Collyn is so cute! How are you guys, I haven't seen you in forever!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Looks like you guys had a good 4th. Twilight is good but a friend of mine said the 2nd and 3rd book were way good

Kevin and Janae said...

I cant even imagine being sick for the 7 months! Props to you.. ha ha I am finally starting to feel better, so I am hoping it will just keep getting better but I did get a medicine called Compazine when I was in the hospital and the days I have felt sick it has helped a ton. But these past three days I have felt AMAZING!! "knock on wood!!" haha

Sara said...

ok, two things. One- I don't remember our language AT ALL so I have no idea what you even wrote on my blog! Two- I just read what Parris wrote about the Wiggles- so funny!