CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

* How long have you been married? 6 yrs August 10th

* How old is your spouse? 28 but he acts like he's 80

* Who eats more? Me for sure, I love food!!

* Who is taller? Parris

* Who sings better? Parris, he is very talented when it comes to anything that has to do with music.

* Who is smarter? Parris, I can't spell for the life of me. Even at this very moment he is correcting my spelling and grammar. Although, when it comes to math I am. I have stayed up many nights helping Parris with his math homework.

* Who controls the T.V. remote? ME!! (Parris says I have an affair with the T.V everyday)

* Whose temper is worse? Parris that's for sure. Although, he would say me.

* Who does the laundry? I do mine and Collyn's laundry and Parris does his.

* Who does the dishes? I am always doing the dishes. Even when I'm gone for a few days I come home to dirty dishes in the sink waiting to be done by me.

* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

* Who cooks dinner? Parris, he always has dinner ready by the time I get home from work. (what a great husband)

* Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty bad at this one.

* Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Parris says that I never admit when I am wrong, so I guess I will have to say this question goes to Parris.

* Whose parents do you see the most? We see Parris' mom way more than we see my parents. Kinda hard to visit the folks when they live in Oklahoma.

* Who has more friends? Me, I make friends wherever I go. Parris is more close to his brothers and I guess that's all he needs.

* Who has more siblings? Parris, there are 5 boys and 5 girls in his family

* Who wears the pants in the family? Doesn't the wife always wear the pants in the family?!! :)

Parris wanted me to add that he does all the yard work and pays the bills which makes us even since I have to do all the dishes.

I TAG KATIE

3 comments:

Kevin and Janae said...

I know, Can you believe it? Differnt baby... ha ha But I guess some baby was trying to come. How are things? I miss going to those games.. we had some good times!! ha ha

Andria said...

That was fun to read your answers!!

Katie McCaul said...

Thanks for letting us hang with your family Friday, it was way fun! I wish we would have went to the pool Saturday...Jason wanted to work on the house so we will have to go swimming again!!!