CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

I just wanted to do a quick post to say happy Fathers Day to Parris, he is a great dad and husband. I don't tell Parris enough how much Collyn and I appreciate everything he does for us. Collyn loves his dad and all the fun things they do together like dancing to Elvis, watching basketball or playing basketball. Thanks for all that you do for both Collyn and I, We love you!!


Also, happy Fathers Day to my dad. I have a lot of great memories of him teaching me how to throw a ball and telling me not to tell my mom cause she didn't want me to play sports. My dad was my basketball coach and softball coach and I loved every minute of it. Thanks for being a great dad. I love you!!

2 comments:

Andria said...

You have a great husband and a great dad too!! You are a lucky girl!!

Madsen Family said...

Yes, you should come over in your hat, we could have a dollar store hat party. =) Cute post, you are great, i am so glad you live here now! btw, i LOVE the pics of your house, it is decorated so nice! i love the red couches!