CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!It is my younger brother's 18th birthday. Since he lives in Oklahoma I am giving him a birthday shout out on my blog. I have many memories of growing up with Tyler, he has always loved to cook. When he was maybe 3 yrs old he wanted to make a cake so he grab the cake mix and eggs and dumped all the ingredients into the toilet. I walked in to the bathroom to see him stirring the cake mix and ingredients in the toilet with the plunger. I guess he figured that since he couldn't find a bowl he would just make a cake in the toilet. Another fond memory I have of Tyler is of him getting arrest at the age of 6 for going around town and stealing things, I just happened to be tending while my parents were out of town so I got the pleasure of handling things with the police. Thanks for all the good memories Ty.
Love ya... Shannon

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I remember that! You were freaking out!

Ty Clark said...

HAHAHA!!! OH MAN GREAT MEMORIES!! Thanx Shan for the shout out I LOVED IT!! Thanx for the call and the Happy Birthday solo too YOU ROCK!! Love ya can't wait to come back and party with you and parris and collyn again! BYE

Toby and Emily said...

That's so funny - what a firecracker!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I can't believe he is already 18!! Well, here's our blog address. We finally started one. Hope all is great with you guys. HOw are you doing?