CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. Our family went to Joe and Andria's house and had a Halloween party and then we all went trick or treating around our neighborhood. Collyn didn't really get the whole trick or treating thing, everytime he got candy in his bucket he would pull it out and eat it.
Cousins Kennady, Sydney, Avery and Reddek(Reds costume was left home so his mom had to go grab it).I was in charge of my work's Halloween party this year. The party I feel went pretty well all but 3 employees dressed up.One of the competitions I had was between departments, every department needed to decorate their area and whoever had the most Halloween spirit won a pizza party. Of course my department won.

9 comments:

Andria said...

You have been quite the Halloween party planner!! You look awesome as Rainbow Bright!! It was so fun having you guys in the neighborhood this year!! It is always fun to get together!!

Ty Clark said...

Collyn is cute in his little costume :D! I liked yours and Parris's costume too! Me and mom thought your department would win since you are the decorator of all decorators! HAHAHA I love the Parris death by stretchy pants HAHA!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I wish I coulda stopped by but I've been so busy. Looks like you did really well though. What happened to being Cindy Lou Whoo? Rainbow Brite is cool too. I have her sleeping bag!

Katie McCaul said...

I love the group picture...looks like you got everybody to dress up good job! Will you email the picture of our family? Thanks:)
How in the world did you guys have time to decorate your department? It looks awesome!

Tori said...

Shannon, how many parties were you in charge of this year? You are amazing. Yours is definently the best costume I have seen this year. Just wish our girls knew who she was. :)

JAKKnielson said...

That is awesome. You are such a fun manager. You look way cute. Wish I was there.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

You have such a talent for decorating! You need to come show me how to decorate my house! Looks like you had fun. Good job!

Josh N Kim said...

Hi guys! Your Halloween costumes are super cute.

The Richardsons said...

Hey shoot me an email so I can add you 2 my blog! betsey
betseyrichardson24@gmail.com