CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is that Parris or Nacho Libre??

What do you get with a Halloween costume and not a lot to do on a Saturday night? Parris dressed up like Nacho Libre and door to door stops at our neighbors houses. After we did surprise stops at neighbors houses Parris, Kelly, Charle, Jason, Katie and I went back to my place and made a movie for Kelly's dad Chad Moore. This is our version of Nacho Libre talking to Chad Moore (the prison guard). P.S click in the box and it should take you to the video, if it doesn't go to www.youtube.com and type in Nacho Libre Chad Moore and it will take you to the video.



9 comments:

Ty Clark said...

HAHAHAHA SHANNON and PARRIS THAT IS SO HILARIOUS!! I couldn't stop laughing. None of us stopped laughing as a matter of fact! HAHAHA!! We keep watching over and over again because we LOVE IT and parris looks JUST LIKE NACHO HAHAHA!!! I love it! :D

Sara said...

what the heck, you guys kill me that was so funny. can we come play with you?

Anonymous said...

Decent look alike but he needs to put on the weight that he just lost... but seriously... you should have warned co-workers about this one. I do have to see him at work you know!

Andria said...

He is very funny! We love the things Parris comes up with. He keeps life entertaining!

Erica said...

This is Erica, Andria's little sister, I was browsing blogs(no one can deny they also do this...) and I just had to watch this video. I had no idea how hysterical it was going to be!! Parris makes a perfect Jack Black. Everyone at work enjoyed it too! Thanks for the good laugh!

Stacey said...

That is sooo funny! I am home alone watching it and I was laughing out loud...life at your home must be so fun! Cute blog by the way!

Katie McCaul said...

I love it! Now you need to teach me to put the video on my blog.

winnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Noel said...

That is so crazy! How long has it been? I have been wondering what you were up to. I will keep track of you through your blog now, if that is okay. Blogs are great! -Heidi Bahlmann