CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nacho Libre


It is 10:00 at night and instead of Collyn being in bed like most kids his age, he is up watching a great, wholesome, children's movie called Nacho Libre. Whenever this show is on Collyn does not move a muscle, he sits and watches the whole show from beginning to end. This is the strangest thing to me because I have a hard enough time getting him to sit through a half hour episode of some random cartoon on the Disney Channel. I guess he really is Parris' son.

5 comments:

Andria said...

Very Funny!!! I love that little boy. He is cute and he is Parris's son!!

Sara said...

oh, how funny. i miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahh! That's funny!

Ty Clark said...

HAHAHA OH MAN THAT IS FUNNY!! I think the wiggles has some competition! :D

JAKKnielson said...

That is so great! I love nacho libre. Sooo Parris!