CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Terrible Twos?? More Like Terrible Ones


As cute and as sweet as Collyn is, he sure is a big pain in the butt. Everyday I tend my nephew Reddek. Reddek got hungry and wanted some applesauce, since we don't have a table yet I sat him on the floor and gave him some applesauce and a spoon. While I was getting Reddek fed Collyn went into my room and dumped a mug of water that I had on my night stand all over the floor. As I was cleaning up the water Collyn went into the kitchen where Reddek was eating. From my room I could hear Collyn laughing and have a good old time. I went in the kitchen to see what was going on and saw Collyn with the bowl of applesauce in his hand dumping it all over the floor. I shouted out his name to stop him from flipping applesauce all over, but that ended up scaring him which caused him to slip on the applesauce and slam his face into the floor. I was so bugged!! Not only did I have to clean up applesauce all over the place I now had a crying baby who had bit through his lip. Now that a day has gone by the whole situation is pretty funny to think about, but in that moment I was so mad.

3 comments:

Sara said...

You put pictures up, yay- Collyn is so adorable!!

Andria said...

Just hang in there. They are only little for a short time!! We love Collyn!!!

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

He is getting so big. I can't wait to see everyone again. I will be flying home on the 5th of August and I will be there till the 13th of August. I miss and love you guys!