CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday Boy!!!



Parris is now 28... CRAZY!! I can't believe how fast time is going by. Anyways, before Parris got home from work I had the place decorated and friends/family stashed away in the basement for a birthday party. I ended up telling Parris about the party though.....basically I can't keep any secret from him. To say the least he wasn't very surprised. Everyone that came ended up staying to watch the Jazz game. Which turned out not to be a very good game because the Jazz ended up losing. Despite the Jazz losing I would have to say that Parris had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Hunners!!! ( for those of you who don't get the "Hunners" here is a little in-site. When Parris proposed to me he was so nervous that he ended up saying,"Hunners will you marry me?" what a cute boy:)

1 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Parris! I love the Hunners story, very funny. Have you figured out the pictures yet?