CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Girls Night Out


This weekend I went down to Ephraim to hang out with my mom, Tawnie, BreAnne (cameron's wife) and my Grandma Birch. All of us girls ended up going to the Scandinavian Festival to eat and basically check out what was going on. While we were at the Festival I ran into a lot of my friends from high school. I have been wondering what everyone was up to and I finally got a chance to catch up on their lives. It crazy to see all of us grown up with kids, I still have a hard time believing that I am a MOM!! After we ate lunch (bbq turkey.. soo good) all of us girls went to the batting cages for a little fun. Tawnie of course ended up winning and some how my mom won me by 1 point.... not cool. It was a fun week and it was nice to spend time with my family especially since my family lives in Oklahoma, the distance makes it hard for us to get together. I always love going back to Ephraim even though it's a small town with nothing to do.... or so they say;)

4 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! Did you buy something from my booth? (ok, so I wasn't there, but Jenny was selling some bags I made.) Can you believe it is our 10 year reunion next year? If that doesn't make you feel old!!

Katie McCaul said...

Hey that sounds so fun!!! We need to do a girls night out...bet it was nice to see your family and for your dad to hang out with Collyn.

Sara said...

i didn't see the picture the first time i read your post- you look so pretty, and i love your earrings!

Toby and Emily said...

Hey Shannon!

It's great to find your blog and see what you're up to. Your son is adorable. Check out our blog sometime! http://tobyemilyryanfamily.blogspot.com/

-Emily (Day) Ryan