CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

SUTUCD Tour

I have been working 50 hr weeks, so needless to say I was definitely in need of a good time. My sister-in-law Andria invited me to come with her and her family to the So U Think U Can Dance Tour, it was awesome and I was able to finally have some fun.
Super Hero Dance with the top 3 girlsBattle Field Dance

Andria's step Mom ended up getting us a sweet deal on back stage passes to the meet and great. After the show we got to go into a room and meet all the SUTUCD cast. It was awesome.Randi
JanetteEvan

I have pictures with other Cast members but didn't have a lot of time to download them. I stole most of these pictures from Erica. Thanks Erica you took some great pictures!


9 comments:

Our Family said...

SO FUN!! YOU FOR SURE DO NEED A NIGHT LIKE THAT I'M glad you seemed to have fun and did you do your hair again? I love it anyway

JAKKnielson said...

That looks so fun! Sorry you work so much, that sucks. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Can't wait to see ya at Thanksgiving.

Andria said...

It was such a fun night! I am glad you were able to come this time.

Jayme said...

That looks like it was SO much fun! I am a little jealous about it!

Ty Clark said...

NO WAY!!!! That is not fair at all! I bet that was A BLAST!!! Man 50 hrs a week....sis you are CRAZY ;)!! But I am still mad that you went and i didn't get to go!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Fun! Thanks for explaining all the details. And thanks for your help in preschool.
Fun night!

Anonymous said...

Fun times:)!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks so fun! Too bad i missed out.

Anonymous said...

Fun.. hehe