CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

Every year for the 4th we go down to Manti to hang out with Parris' family. My sister- in- law Kori throws the best 4th of July parties for the family, this party always involve games, water fights and Andria, Katie and I dragging main in our brother- in- law's jeep. Collyn had so much fun hanging out with his cousins and doing fireworks. Thanks for the fun party Kori, can't wait til' next year.

Parris helping Collyn with his 1st sparkler

4 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

That was so fun! And we did look hot in the jeep on main:)

JAKKnielson said...

That was a way fun party. I can't believe I wasn't invited to look hot in the jeep! Next year! I am just barely getting over being sore from the baseball.

Andria said...

We love the 4th of July parties!! They rock! And we totally looked awesome in the jeep!!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I bet he loved the sparklers...glad you guys had a fun time. Thanks for letting us use your fridge today. Good luck in Florida!