CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

The "Firsts"

For weeks now I have been attempting to start a blog, with help from some good friends I somewhat started one.

Parris and I just signed the papers today to purchase our new home. I am more than thrilled!! The whole experience of buying a home has not been a fun one. Parris and I started looking into purchasing a home around 3 months ago. We put an offer on a home in Lehi that ended up not working out. We then put an offer back in February on the home we just got today. Because this home had been f
oreclosed there were many challenges and hoops we needed to jump through. Two months later we finally got our home..... I am sooooo excited to have our own place!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Horray another blog! Good work Shannon.

Sara said...

yay yay a blog!! i am so happy! I can't believe that Collyn is one already- time flies. He is so adorable. Now that you have a blog and a digital camera- I expect to see lots and lots of pictures. Love ya truly, Sara

The McCauls said...

Hey! I thought Jenny didn't have a blog???

The McCauls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.